Hi! Today, Morgan from Amazingly Adollable nominated me for The Darling Doll Blog Award! You can see her blog here: https://amazinglyadollable.wordpress.com/.
Here are Morgan’s questions:
1. How old were you when you started liking dolls?
I’m not really sure! I remember playing with baby dolls when I was very little, but I don’t know what age that was. I guess I could just say I’ve always liked dolls! 🙂
2. Which of your dolls is your favorite?
Probably Ava, because she was my first AG doll. She is really pretty, too!
3. Who are the next three dolls on your wish list?
Grace Thomas, #25, and an old Samantha doll from Ebay or Craigslist, because I am planning to attempt a custom doll sometime soon!
4. Who is your favorite GOTY?
I don’t really have one! I really like Saige, Kanani, and Lanie, and Grace, though.
5. If you worked for AG, what would you want to do?
I would want to work in the Doll Hair Salon! It look like loads of fun to fix doll hair all day! 😉
Those are my answers!
Also, I am going to nominate:
Lainey at Heart of Dixie Dolls
Loren at Happy House of AG
Lilly at Dollies on a Farm
Hayley at DollDIYs
Rebekah at Americangirlguide
Ella at It’s a Doll World Blog
Willsbardgirl at Me and My Gals
Shai at Dolls and Then Some
Kelly at Dolls Domain
Shannon at My Doll Life
My questions are:
1. Who was your first doll?
2. If you could only get one more item from AG, ever, what would it be?
3. What is your favorite doll blog?
4. What is your favorite place to buy doll accessories from?
5. Do you like to make things for your dolls?
6. What is your dream doll?
7. How long have you been blogging?
8. What is your favorite color?
9. Do you think AG is overpriced?
10. What are your hobbies?
Thanks a ton for nominating me, Morgan!