Hi! Today I wanted to show you some of the steps I go through when I do a blog post.
- Take pictures! I often go outside in the evening, when the lighting is awesome and I can take pictures like the one on my header. 🙂
- Upload and re-size the pictures. I usually re-size the images before I post them, because they upload so much faster!
- Write the post. I often write the post while my pictures are uploading. This is a lot of work if it is a photostory! ;D I also write a title and add tags at this point.
- Proofread and publish! I make sure there are no typing errors or weird sounding sentences, and then I publish the post!
- Wait obsessively until I get a comment. XD I probably need to stop doing this, but I love comments so much and I squeal “A COMMENT!!!” as soon as I get one. Then I read it and respond as fast as I can. XD So if you comment on any of my posts, even if you just say “cool!” it makes me super happy. 🙂
Hope you enjoyed reading this. 🙂 First one to comment gets a shout-out in my next post! XD