Grace nominated me for The Book Lover’s Tag
back in April… heh heh… let’s just move on…..
ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ
Er… I don’t think there are any rules. FREEEEEDOM!
1. Do you have a specific place for reading?
Not really… yesterday my mom found me reading Princess Academy on top of the washing machine. XD I’m usually on a couch, on the floor, or in my bed when I read.
2. Bookmarks or a random piece of paper?
Well, I have a plentiful supply of bookmarks, but they’re never around when I need them. So random piece of paper it is. 😉
3. Can you just stop anywhere or do you need to finish a chapter?
Technically I can stop anywhere, but I don’t prefer to stop until I finish the book (unless it’s extremely boring.)
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Sometimes, but not much.
5. Music or TV while reading?
6. One book at a time or several?
Strangely enough, I’ve never been able to read several books at one time. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I only have two eyes….
7. Do you prefer to read at home or elsewhere?
At home, definitely! Reading in the car makes me carsick so I usually listen to audiobooks if I’m not at home.
8. Read out loud or silently?
Silently for sure. Though I do like reading out loud to my younger siblings sometimes. Making up voices for all the different characters is fun. 😛
9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?
Nope. I detest spoilers.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
Hmm…. I’m not sure!
11. Do you write in your books?
*gasp* I would never…. XD
ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ ツ
That was a fun tag! Thanks for nominating me, Grace. 🙂 I nominate:
1. What’s a book you would want your children to read one day?
2. How many books have you read this year?
3. What’s the strangest book you’ve ever read?
4. What’s a book you’re looking forward to reading?
5. Do you remember when you learned how to read?
Are you looking forward to autumn? I am!